BETER introduces a professional esports format for higher audience engagement — the MASTER CUP eFootball Tournament (UT mode).
It is a more difficult way to play for esports football players and more immersive game to watch.
What operators will get with this new mode:
- time coverage: 12 PM-9 PM UTC
- 3 tournaments, 2 matches simultaneously
- 60 matches/day, 5 days/week, 1,260 matches/month
- 6 gamers now, 9+ in future – 6 min half, 90 min game format. No penalties and ET
- 15+ market coverage
- no latency streams and schedules
All these features mean that bettors who prefer esports events will get the opportunity to keep track on how esports players improve their team of the world best footballers. What’s more they will be able to donate this improving in the game.
Day by day, BETER team builds products that help sports betting operators to engage more audience and increase revenues.
Our clients can be sure that we are constantly testing new disciplines and modes to meet the bettors needs and give them the most demanded content.