Since 2018, BETER have been powering 6 different sports and esports disciplines of the Setka Cup and ESportsBattle and making their content ‘beterable’, i.e. providing live streaming, live data and odds for these tournaments.
We can also price up international and local esports tournaments and offer in-play, as well as pre-match trading with instant bet settlement.
We make more than 22,000 events per month ‘beterable’. Our efootball and table tennis products are currently some of the fastest-growing products on the market in terms of revenue generation. They are also hugely popular with bettors and 35 million people in 152 countries watch BETER live streams every month.
Our mission is to further develop the fast betting niche, as well as meet the needs and demands of everyone in the betting industry. In other words, we aim to provide a plethora of ‘beterable’ content that empowers everyone, be it players, sportsbooks, bettors or fans.
- a team of 300+ employees, including an experienced trading team
- IT solutions, tools & mathematical models developed by our specialist in-house team
- 14 sports arenas run by BETER
- the most competitive sports & esports betting products
- stable, predictable profits
- unrivalled coverage of top-rated events
- trusted & verified by leading sportsbooks
- engaging BETER content
- comprehensive 24/7 trading, technical & operational support
- 360 approach and flexible terms of cooperation to suit every client
- Risk Management tools tailored to clients’ needs
What makes our tournament products stand out from the crowd is that they’ve been designed, from the ground up, with the specific needs of the betting industry in mind.
All Setka Cup and ESportsBattle tournaments are powered by BETER and organised in strict accordance with these tournaments’ policies of transparency and fairness, which makes our products safe and trustworthy.
We adapt our products and services to suit clients’ needs to ensure they get predictable margins and maximise their profits. We offer our products both as a complete suite, or stand alone services which clients can mix and match to suit their needs.